Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reverb 10 : Day 1 for R

So my word for last year is transition. 2010 was a year that I watched many close friends start the next chapter in their life and marry their other half. However, as I witnessed marriage I also saw some relationships end, as well as some good friends transition to the "engaged" phase. The end of this year will mark L-Wow marking her new adventure and moving away from the ATL. Lately, I've started to realize that I expect her to always be around when I'm in the ATL and that may not always be true starting in 2011. I've also witnessed N's metamorphosis and feel lucky to have been there as she tries new experiences. My life with G$ continues to change and this year we transitioned from newlyweds that take each other for granted (and not admitting it) to newlyweds who are trying to not take each other for granted and live in the moment. We are not there yet, but we are trying with frequent date nights and activities we like doing together.


My word for 2011 is experiences. I think my "30 before 30" list will definitely challenge me and open the door for some new experiences. Bring it on 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment