Monday, December 6, 2010

Reverb 10 : Day 6 for R

Prompt: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

Of course the first thing I think of is "food."  Then good ole N reminded me that I have created something a bit more tangible and crafty.  The last thing I made was N's photo book.  I definitely took the easy way out using technology to help put it together.  I worked with N's mom and close friends to put together something that would be a great momento for N.  Between tons of baby photos (thanks N's mom!), great poetry (Ree! & Gravy Train!), loving notes from friends, and memorable photos of N growing up - the photo book was put together.  I used Blurb Software, primarily because I like that they support local printers and business (and G$ is trying to make them a client so I received a killer discount code).

1 comment: