Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reverb 10 : Day 15 for R

Prompt: 5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

Wow...five minutes.  This is actually one of my biggest fears - losing my memory and forgetting everything.  I take pictures obsessively and try to write things down so that if it happens, G$ could have a record of my life. 

I would have a collage of memories, which I've listed out below:

  • Random Sonoma anniversary dinner with G$ which consisted of white cheddar popcorn, bugels, and a diet coke.  - Reminds me that we can enjoy any experience
  • N's 30th birthday in Raleigh:  Out of everything, I want to remember the karaoke and the watching of Love Actually while laying on N's floor on Friday night.  Reminds me of being in college.
  • Sitting at the wine bar in Bodega Bay
  • Meeting G$'s friends in Chicago and seeing him interact with some of his favorite people
  • Dinner at French Laundry
  • Getting lost at a hotel in Napa with D and trying to find the pool - this is just something that makes me laugh really hard
Let's hope I never lose my memory :)

5 comments:

  1. Do you speak of the wine bar in Bodega Bay with the deck outside looking over the bay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the owner!! It's so exciting to have made your list!!!! Thank you - what an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sissy - I don't know if you remember me, but I was the GT graduate over Thanksgiving weekend! I loved your wine bar - I actually blogged about it twice :) How'd you find us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm just getting back to you...it's been busy! I do remember!

    I get Google to send me links to anything that mentions Bodega Bay. Your blog must have come up on that list one day.

    Hope all is well - will you be headed back this way anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete