Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reverb 10: Day 1 for N

R and I have decided it'd be fun (although challenging) to participate in Reverb 10 for the month of December.

Day 1 Prompt:
One Word. Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?


So, the word I would use to encapsulate the year 2010 for me is
metamorphosis. There were no major events that changed me, but for some reason I decided that this was the year to push out of my normal, very restrictive boundaries. I made new friends, had excellent new experiences, and learned oodles about myself and people in general. Although the overall status of my life is exactly the same as it was a year ago, I've changed internally. And I think that's a good thing. :)

As for 2011, I'd like the descriptive word to be answers. I can't really explain it, but that's what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment