Monday, December 27, 2010

Reverb 10 : Day 24 for R

Prompt: Everything's OK. What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

Will anything ever be ok?  And when can you stop holding your breath for the other shoe to drop?  Unfortunately, I feel like I'm always waiting for that shoe to drop...for things to not be ok.  I think there are moments this year that have shown that some things don't matter as much as others - but even then, those moments didn't take away my constant fear of the other shoe dropping.

I'm always worrying about my work, G$'s work, illnesses (I am a classic hypochondriac), deaths, relationships ending, etc. 

If I had to pick a moment that I felt like I'd be ok even if everything I hold dear to me disappeared...I would have to pick the second week of November.  It had been an intense week and I remember laying down and thinking - as much as this all sucks, I'll pick myself up and survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment