Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reverb 10 : Day 10 for R

Day 10 Prompt: Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?

Its no secret that marriage is a relationship that requires constant nurture and feeding so it will be a successful union.  The wisest decision that I made this year is the decision to stop expecting G$ to know / understand what I feel and rather I have decided that if I want him to feel what I'm feeling, I just need to talk to him.  And if after talking to him about a situation, I can't expect him to feel the same as I do.  I know this may sound obvious, but I always just assumed him to understand what I was feeling and be 100% as passionate about it as I was.  

So far, its been working really well.  I feel like our communication is much clearer and we're back to enjoying debates with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment