Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reverb 10: Day 22 for N

Day 22 Prompt: Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

How did I travel? As in, plane vs car? Planned vs spontaneous? Alone vs not alone? I'm not sure what that question is asking. I didn't visit a ton of exotic places but it was still a great year, travel-wise. Some of my trips were planned based on specific occasions, a couple were for work, and some were just random for fun. All of them, except for Greece, were with the intent of visiting family or friends. This year I went to Savannah, the Bay Area, Memphis, Philly, DC, Santa Barbara, Greece, Albany, Valdosta, and Atlanta (6 times - wow). Between now and 2011, I'll also visit Long Island and hop back to the Bay Area.

I hope next year's travel is just as unexpected and random. I'm definitely planning on the normal trips to ATL, hopefully Sonoma with the girls, and hopefully somewhere exotic with R (Indonesia? Croatia? South Pacific?). Anywhere that offers some version of this:


No comments:

Post a Comment