Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reverb 10 : Day 7 for R

Prompt: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

So, my new community this year is my work community.  Last year, I was in a toxic work community filled with jealousy, vengence, and spite.  It started to really affect my personal and professional life.  There were days I didn't want to go to work because I didn't like the people there. 

In January I moved to a new company in a position that I truly am challenged by and like.  The work people are mature, fun, and professional.  We definitely have a good time at work events, trips, meetings - but no one has any hidden agendas or tries to make anyone else's life miserable.  It way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment