Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reverb 10: Day 14 for N

Day 14 Prompt: Appreciate. What's the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

This year, I've realized the value of advice. I never asked for it much in the past, probably because I just didn't have much going on or only liked to talk about myself with a few select people. However, I've learned to just put some things out there now and get opinions - from old friends, new friends, family, etc. - whether or not I actually like or follow what they say. It turns out that I know some really wise people! I've gotten great input on things ranging from what shoes to wear with an outfit to what to do with the rest of my life. Plus, asking for advice is a great way to find out more about others and their life experiences while simultaneously learning about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment