Monday, December 6, 2010

Reverb 10 : Day 3 for R

Prompt: Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).

For me, the moment that I felt the most free was on Friday, November 26th in Bodega Bay, CA.  G$ and I had taken off on our roadtrip with no destination.  November was quite the stressful, emotional and busy month and we were looking forward to just getting away alone.  I remember sitting on the patio of a wine bar which was on the water.  We had been in the car for most of the day, and were finally getting out to stretch our legs and take in the scenery.  As soon as we sat down, all the things that were on my mind mysteriously disappeared.  All that I really thought about was the otter in the bay, how pretty it was out here, and what the ajoining table was gossiping about.

I know this may seem like a silly moment, but its the one that truly sticks out as being a "R" moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment