Saturday, December 4, 2010

Reverb 10: Day 4 for N

Day 4 Prompt: Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

Guess what my answer is. I told you guys I'd be bringing this topic up for awhile! Making my "30 before 30" list forced me to think about the fact that there are so many things out there in the world that seem scary but actually don't kill you. I'm not talking about silly things like blindly ordering food from a menu; I'm talking about grabbing opportunities and always being aware that taking the smallest actions can result in great things. As a risk-averse overplanner, I'll never be the most spontaneous person on the block. I'm just glad I've learned this year that making that purchase, taking that trip, sending that email, having that talk, or going out that night when you'd rather be in your PJs will almost always be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment