Monday, December 20, 2010

Reverb 10 : Day 20 for R

Prompt: Beyond avoidance. What should you have done this year but didn't because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?)

This year I should have confronted some people/situations head on.  I've had some relationships change and new relationships enter my life in the past 2-3 years.  Its no secret that I'm still trying to figure out how to communicate with my new family.  There were times when I should have said "no" or voiced my opinion on things, or communicated better with G$ so that we were a united front (rather than just fighting with him).

In the past few weeks, G$ and I have done a better job of being a united front and saying "no."  I can only hope that this continues next year and we do set some boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment