Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reverb 10: Day 12 for N

Day 12 Prompt: Body Integration. This year, when did you feel most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn't mind and body but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?

I'm not really zenic enough (yes, that's the adjective form of "zen" - I looked it up) to answer this question. I have a LOT of trouble getting out of my own head and just being present in the moment. So the only thing that comes to mind for this is pretty generic: yoga. Being distracted is not really an option during yoga unless you want to fall on your butt or contort your body in some completely inhuman way. I guess that's why I like it, because it forces me not to think about my grocery list, what to wear the next day, or how to go about taking over the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment