Monday, December 6, 2010

Reverb 10: Day 6 for N

Day 6 Prompt: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make but you need to clear some time for it?

Hmm. I don't really make stuff. If I'm talking literally (and excluding food), the last thing I made was a reaction at work today. Other than that, it was probably the painting I made at Wine & Design. The studio provided the canvas, paint, brushes, and instruction, and the best part was that we could bring our own food and drinks to consume during the class. I took pasta salad, tomato/mozzarella salad, watermelon, and champagne - FYI. :) The painting still resides on my living room floor because it's definitely not wall-worthy.

As for things I'd like to make but haven't...oh, so many foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment