Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reverb 10 : Day 2 for R

Day 2 Prompt: Writing. What do you do each day that doesn't contribute to your writing -- and can you eliminate it?

This one was hard for me.  Each day, I think about blogging about my random thoughts (as the blog was supposed to be), but then my work and life to do list take over, and all of a sudden its Friday and I feel like its still Monday and I have the urgent things off of my "TO DO" list but still have nothing crossed off for me.  True story - I still have a wedding gift from July to give to a couple (Sorry A - I do have it!).  SO - for me, the word that doesn't contribute to my writing is priorities.  I have been guilty of not making it a priority.

I will attempt to eliminate it in 2011 by blogging 2-3 times a week consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment