Monday, December 27, 2010

Reverb 10 : Day 27 for R

Prompt: Ordinary joy. Our most profound joy is often experienced during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year?

Profound joy in ordinary moments.  I think I find an extreme amount of joy cooking and having a nice evening at home.  On Christmas Eve, G$ and I just did what we do best:  have a movie marathon, make an amazing meal, and just sit in our jammies.  Don't get me wrong, we both love to go out and are truly a social couple. But I love nothing more than staying in with good movies, great food and yummy wine.

Another joyful moment was (and I've written about this already) a couple of moments from N's 30th weekend:

  • Bumming around N's house with the girls
  • High tea with the ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment