Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reverb 10: Day 16 for N

Day 16 Prompt: Friendship. How has a friend changed you or your perspective of the world this year? Was this change gradual or a sudden burst?

Shout out to my blog buddy! I have to say that R has changed my perspectives this year. I was actually pretty surprised by this because I didn't expect to learn things from someone I've known for a million years already. Remember that episode of Friends where Rachel let Monica control her love life? I didn't make R do that exactly, but she has been thrust into the role of my dating guru at times. I've gotten new views on how my comfort zone might be holding me back and have been able to see different sides of situations. We all need a push and a sanity check sometimes. This is a gradual, ongoing process which will probably continue for years to come, but I've certainly learned a lot so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment