Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reverb 10: Day 8 for N

Day 8 Prompt: Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different - you'll find they're what make you beautiful.

This is getting harder and harder each day! With my fingers crossed that I don't come off as vain, I give you the following list:

  • I'm a walking contradiction: I'm mature but childish, shy and introverted but talkative and outgoing, organized but messy, lazy but active, confident but insecure, a leader but a follower. I can replace an air filter, change the flapper valve in a toilet, and use a power drill but am a girly girl.
  • I'm sarcastic. When this "lights people up," they refer to me as sassy or feisty. When this annoys people, they don't quite see it the same way. :)
  • I have a dimple in my left cheek and a chicken pock scar in my right cheek.
  • I'm nurturing.
  • I haven't had many life experiences but use what I've learned from TV, books, and observation to give damn good advice sometimes.
  • I'm the shortest person I've ever met.
  • I'm pretty low-maintenance. I don't expect much from people or get angry often, and small gestures mean everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment