Monday, December 5, 2011

R's New Segment: How I Feel about M-A-C

I have a great idea for a new segment of posts from moi.  As you know, I am a product/makeup junkie.  If its sparkly, I must have it.  Typically when I buy a product from a "new brand," I will generally experiment with a few of their things.  Below, I will start with the things I love versus the ones I didn't love from M-A-C.


Products I didn't love:


1.  M-A-C Liquid Last Eyeliner:  I loved that this product came in different colors and was fairly inexpensive.  However, It was clunky, the brush was hard to work with and it was fairly permanent.  That stuff was IMPOSSIBLE to get off.  Eye make up remover, vaseline, you name it - I tried it.  Dislike.


2.  M-A-C- Pro Longwear Lip Glass:  Back in the day, this had two sides to it - the lip glass side and then the gloss side.  Regardless, I didn't like it.  I had a hard time trying to figure out which color was right on my lips and it always flaked off by the end of the day.  


Products I do love:


1.  M-A-C Studio Fix Powder Foundation:  N has blogged about this before, so I won't just repeat waht she said.  But I do love the ease of application, and think this is a perfect alternative to my liquid makeup in the summer or on a day of errands.


2.  Fix +:  I love this stuff. I think its a must have when travelling (especially those long flights) and on a hot day.  Just a couple of squirts and your face feels cool and refreshed.  I also think it makes my makeup look fresh.


3.  Glitter and Ice Paint Pot:  I have this in For Effect and I love it!  I recently got this for my birthday when I had my makeup done, and I think this is just so fantastic.  Its my first creamy eyeshadow and it stays on forever without those nasty creases.  


4.  Lashes:  Enough said.


What are your favorite and least favorite M-A-C products?

No comments:

Post a Comment