Thursday, December 15, 2011

Top 11 Things Fabulous Women Need

We all have things we love and cannot live without.  I was inspired by another blogger who posted the top 15 things she thinks all women need.  I thought it would be fun to do a list according to moi....after all my friends and I are pretty fabulous ;)


1.  A go to dress for dinner/drinks.  It doesn't have to be black (both of mine are) or of a specific style (both of mine are shift).  But a dress you can throw on when you find out about last minute plans, or one that you can wear and know you look good in it.  If you like red - wear red!  Just be comfortable and confidence will exude.


2.  A pair of shoes you love and don't make your feet hurt.  Different shoes work for different people - just own it.  As long as they don't make your feet hurt and you feel fantastic when you cut a rug or go to a business meeting.


3.  Something nice that you've treated yourself with.  We all like different things - so buy something that you will use and like.  I recently bought a watch that makes me feel like a million bucks and reminds me why I work as hard as I do (and at times feel like I'm always at the airport).


4.  A nice black handbag.  I love colored handbags as the next person, but I am a firm believer that everyone should have at least 1 nice black handbag that transitions from work to cocktails.  And if you get a nice leather one, be sure to treat it.


5.  A skincare regiment that works for you.  We have one face in this world, let's take care of it ok?  Try to take your makeup off before bed (I'm bad about this), put some moisturizer on, take out that eye cream, and then make sure you have some sunscreen.  After four years of being "good," G$ claims I look younger today than from when we first met.


6.  A cell phone that works and a plan that allows you to not yell "Can't talk No minutes" (used to use this one all the time in college).


7.  A savings account.


8.  2 friends you know you can count on to be there no matter what.


9.  A go to recipe that you can enjoy by yourself or when you entertain.  We all have that one thing we can make and know is perfect all the time.


10.  A power suit.


11.  Good foundation.  We all have blemishes, color spots and all that jazz...so let's get a great foundation to cover it up and highlight our features.  Just be sure to take it off and follow your skincare routine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment