Monday, December 12, 2011

Gluten Free and Lactose Free

For the past few  months, I've had some discomfort in my stomach when I ate certain foods.  Last week, I finally went to the doctor and in an attempt to pinpoint the cause, she requested that I go lactose free, gluten free, white wine free, and raw veggies free.  I honestly hope that eliminating these foods from my diet allow me to feel better and I can continue on.  If the elimination doesn't make me feel better, then we have another road to go down.


So, I went to Whole Foods today and bought Udi's brand cookies and bread.  I just had a cookie while the rest of my office had a cupcake in a birthday celebration.  This cookie was delish! I didn't even miss "normal cookies."


I will be using this space to vent/rant and share recipe successes.  Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment