Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My New Favorite Pencil Skirt

My job requires a fair amount of dress up (which I love).  I rarely wear jeans outside of a Friday, and about 3-5 times a month I'm in a suit.  The thing I've been searching for is that "perfect pencil skirt."  I started to even doubt that it existed, and that all pencil skirts were to make curvy girls with short torsos like me feel like a moo cow.  


I tried Victoria Secret's, who's skirt was up by my armpits.  I have one I got at Nordstrom Rack, which is "fine" but after 2 years is starting to look old.  I can't fit into my old one from Express since Mother Nature gifted me hips (enough about that rant).  I even had one from Old Navy that was what I considered perfect, that is no longer due to Mother Nature.


So on Black Friday, I was searching for G$'s jacket he liked at Banana Republic, and I came across a "Stretch Pencil Skirt," and on a whim (and because it was an additional 40% off) I ordered it.


I'm wearing it now right before I jet off to a client meeting, and I can't tell you how much I love it and that it doesn't wrinkle!


So - once again, you are welcome :)  My only wish is that it comes in multiple different colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment