Friday, October 7, 2011

N's Beauty Must-Haves

Some of my staple products are the same ones R has reviewed (Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover, Clinique All About Eyes Rich, L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Liner, Smashbox Primer), so I won't rehash those. However, as we all know, a girl needs to have a lot of tools. Here are some other items I can't live without.

1. Olay Definitely Color Recapture. A great moisturizer which gives a slight tint, has SPF, and really does help with the random dark spots that I unfortunately have.

2. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation. I was devoted to Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation for years, but recently I decided to try one of Ree's staples. It's been great for summer since it goes on lightly and quickly, gives good coverage, and actually lasts all day (although that could be due to the primer underneath).

3. Crabtree & Evelyn Chocolate Cream Lip Swirl. This one is so random - I got it as a free gift when I purchased a bunch of hand cream last Christmas. It has just the right shade of tint, tastes yummy, and is really moisturizing without being sticky. I think it's only available during the holidays so I'm planning to stock up later this year!

4. Aveeno Active Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner. I've tried the Living Color line and the Nourish + Moisturize line. Rarely has my hair been so soft after washing.

5. Kerastase Shampoo and Conditioner. I haven't actually splurged on this - I acquired a few small bottles somehow and tried it out. The main thing I love is the smell; I'm so thankful to have long hair after I use this because I can catch lovely whiffs of it throughout the day. Maybe I should make sure I wash my hair with this before dates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment