Thursday, January 27, 2011

In my prime...

I can't believe neither N nor I have blogged about this yet.  SO - I knew about primer, I had tried it when I tried Bare Essentials (YUK!) and didn't see what the big deal was.  Then last year, Miss N came to visit she brought me a sample size of Smashbox Primer.  YOU GUYS!  This is the best thing ever.  RUN...stop reading and run to Nordies, Sephora, ULTA, etc and get this!



I swear - my makeup could stay and has stayed on thru a full day of work, happy hour, dinner, late night out, quick "nap," 6:00 am P90x workout - all looked like I had just applied my makeup.  If that doesn't convinced you....nothing will!

Another favorite Smashbox product is their Halo powder.  Gravy Train has been preaching about this stuff for a while, and I finally took her up on it.  O-M-G!  I LOVE it.  Especially to travel with it, its like a pressed powder, and with a twist of a dial it shaves into a loose powder!  That's INGENIOUS!  So I especially love it when I travel because its easy and makes me look like a million bucks!

Thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment