Monday, May 2, 2011

R's Review of Various Eye Creams

I remember the day I started using eye cream.  I was at not-so-great job that kept my stress level so high that I started developing ulcer-like symptoms.  One day, someone approached me and said "you look really tired."  I stared in shock, because I had actually gotten 10 hours of sleep that night (rare).  So I took myself to the nearest Nordstroms and bought some eye cream.  Below, please find my reviews of all eye creams I've used in the past few years.

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age Correcting Eye Cream:  This is a great eye cream, it comes with a gold spoon which makes it ultra fancy.  Apparently it also has ground up pearls in it.  All things that made it fabulous and an easy sale to me :)  As much as I loved it, I think I'm a wee bit too young to be spending $100 on eye cream.

Jo Malone Green Tea and Honey Eye Cream  So this was right after the Estee, so it wasn't as great in comparison.  I couldn't honestly tell that I had been using it.

Olay Total Effect Eye Transforming Creme So I love the price point of this eye cream.  However, it isn't rich enough for my skin and sometimes causes irritation (which I think my skin is just changing overall).

Olay Definity Illuminating Eye CreamThis is an eye cream I would use at night.  It doens't do well with concealer on top - it causes the concealer to flake off.  But use it at night, its fantastic.  It cools the eye and feels great.

Clinique All About Eyes RichWINNER! Feels as good as the Estee Lauder, but with a better price point!

Which eye creams have you used and liked?

No comments:

Post a Comment