Monday, May 30, 2011

N's Project 365: Week 8


May 22, 2011: It was tough to choose which one of the tons of "typical NC" photos from the Got to be NC festival to post.



May 23, 2011: I can't begin to describe how excited I get the first time I see this each year.





May 24, 2011: Pretty shiny things at Target that I can't buy since I'm moving soon.





May 25, 2011: My attempt at copying a design idea I saw online involving wallpaper/wrapping paper on a bookshelf. Kind of a fail.




May 26, 2011: Market analyses of my house from 3 different realtors. One gave me a whole binder, one a booklet, and one a few sheets of paper. Guess which one I'm working with.



May 27, 2011: Mmmm, pizza.




May 28, 2011: My nail polish flavor of the week (a gift from R), called Parlez-vous OPI?



P.S. The 3 people who regularly read this blog already know this, but let me announce that life-a-roni will no longer span the country since I'm moving to the Bay Area! So my photos through the end of June will probs continue to revolve around my house-selling crap. Get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment