Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Three Years....

If you ask a new mom, three years is a long time as a baby morphs into a toddler.  If you ask the owner of a new DVD player, three years marks the end of a warranty.  To some, it's a quick period of time.

I've spent the last three years of my life with my true soul mate.  The three years haven't always been easy, but they've been worth it to get to where are today and where we're going.  I'll share my top 3 favorite memories of the past 3 years:

3.  Our no-shower Saturdays or whenever we can find time to have a movie marathon with our PJs and cook a yummy meal.

2.  Our honeymoon.  Beach, jacuzzi on the balcony, no cell phone signal, "drinks of the day," mamajuanas, and Federrer won Wimbeldon - everyone's happy.

1.  Our three year anniversary trip.  Being in a remote location with no cell phone signal and still realizing that we have so much to talk about and rarely get bored with each other makes me smile.

G$, I know that we have a lifetime of fun in front of us.  Thank you for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment