Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finally Spring/Summer in the Bay Area

Don't let the myth of sunny California fool you.  We've had the wettest winter yet - lots of rain and gray clouds.  Luckily, that means all the streams on my favorite hiking trails are running at full speed ahead - which is exciting, but I still hate the rain.

So - the sun is FINALLY shining bright and the weather forecast consistently reports temperatures in the high 70's / low 80's down in my area (which explains why I chose to live down there). 

So now that it's shining, I'll share the top 4 things that bring are associated with spring/summer and bring a smile to my face:
Who can resist pretty strargazer lilies?
Mezze Platter on a Warm Summer Day
Kors Michael Kors Wedge Sandals


Denim Shift Dress from Gap


 What makes you happiest about warm weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment