Sunday, June 19, 2011

N's Project 365: Week 10


June 5, 2011: The bubble gum wall in Pike Place Market. Simultaneously gross and pretty.




June 6, 2011: I chose my realtor because she makes pretty fliers with QR codes on them.



June 7, 2011: Why would I lie about being unmarried? It's official now because it's notarized.





June 8, 2011: I had to stop by this FedEx and remembered that the last time I was there was during a date last year. Guys, making a lady wait around while you get stuff printed for work is not the best way to impress her the first (and in this case, only) time you meet.



June 9, 2011: The sparkly bracelet I got for R, Ree, and I from NYC a few months ago.

June 10, 2011: Oops.



June 11, 2011: Mimosas in sippy cups are very classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment