Monday, June 27, 2011

Things I Love - For the Home

I've loved decorating for as long as I can remember.  I've always wanted to be able to paint my walls various colors and hang things on them. Unfortunately, my parents didn't like holes in the wall and my landlords didn't care for paint. 

When G$ and I moved into our Condo o' Love, we had the opportunity to truly redo the entire place - which was SO awesome...except of course, it had to be a compromise of boy tastes meets girl tastes.  Luckily for him, I like modern decor and that made it easier to find things he could live with.

Here are some things I love:



I'm starting to love gray and yellow together, especially for a bedroom



I love the three mirrors.  This would be perfect in a guest bath over a pedestal sink.
                    




I LOVE islands in the kitchen. My family and I spend most of our time around our's. I especially love the shelves at the end of this island.
   



I want to spend a warm afternoon here with a magazine and a cold class of sauv blanc.




Organized areas make me very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment