Wednesday, June 29, 2011

iPhone Apps I Love

I recently downloaded the Whole Foods app for the iPhone.  It is AMAZING!  Allows you to search for recipes, mark them as favorites, and add all the ingredients from the recipe onto your shopping list.  I like that!  Also, there's an area that allows you to put the ingredients you have at home and then it generates the recipe for you.  I HIGHLY recommend it.

I also am addicted to BubbleXplode.  I've spent cross country flights playing this game - am OBSESSED.

The GroupOn/LivingSocial apps make my life easier too.  Now I don't have to print them out, I can truly take advantage of them last minute easily from my phone. 

The nook app syncs with my actual nook.  So I can read on my nook, mark my page, and then pick up on my iPhone.  SO EASY!

Obviously, like everyone else the Words with Friends, Facebook, Delta, etc apps are awesome too.

What did I do before my iPhone and the world of apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment