Friday, April 15, 2011

Things I'm Happy About

I woke up in a great mood today.  Surprising, especially since I have an "Over 21" stamp on my hand and got less than 5 hours of sleep last night - but it was worth it.  I had a date with Gravy Train where we ate at a place we've been dying to go to, saw a show at Filmore and just had some good girl time.

But I woke up, in a great mood and loving life.  After all - what's not to love? I'm healthy :)  Here are some things that I'm happy about:

  • I have a fabulous husband.  No specific reason, but he's great and I love having him as a companion.
  • My bff is coming out this weekend for an interview and could potentially live here.  I've been trying to keep my hopes in check, but how awesome would it be to be able to have weekly dates!  AND the fact that the job is less than a mile from MY office!  Can we say HAPPY HOURS?!  Ok - back to keeping my hopes at a reasonable level :)
  • Great time last night - I love having new experiences!
  • Work is going well - I like what I'm doing, am challenged and feel like the competition really drives me.
  • The sun is out and feels great on my shoulders as I walked to lunch to get a sandwich.
YIPPPPPEEEE!  What are somethings that are bringing a smile to your face?

No comments:

Post a Comment