Monday, April 25, 2011

10 Things You Don't Know About R

As N mentioned, I was just out in the RDU this past weekend.  During my plane rides, I read US Weekly and was inspired by their "25 things you don't know about celebrity x" column, and decided to do one of my own.

  1. I talk in my sleep.
  2. I love being on the top floor of buildings and flying, but am terrified of heights.
  3. Sometimes when I brush my teeth, I stand on one foot.
  4. I could spend all day in makeup aisles of various drugstores.
  5. I'm easily sold things and believe everything that marketing says.
  6. I'm in love with the idea of being a 1950's housewife, cooking in the kitchen while wearing an amazing dress and 4" heels.
  7. I love to cook, but have a hard time following a recipe.
  8. I am scared of the dark.
  9. I get shy when other people can hear me on the phone.
  10. Deep down inside, I'm a t-shirt, flip flops and minimal make up kind of girl.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment