Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Neighbors

So, we all have neighbors...and some of us speak to our neighbors, and some of us don't.  I wanted to share with you some insights and highlights about my neighbors.

Next Door Neighbor:  He seems nice, she is heinous.  She doesn't like me and makes her daughter walk the opposite sidewalk when I am around.  When we had first moved in, she claimed we were loud (at 9:00 pm) and said I was waking up her kid.  I didn't know they had a kid, so I maybe said "what kid?"  I met the kid the next morning.

No Eyes Brothers:  These two kids in college live together.  They're identical twins, with identical cars, with almost identical license plates.  They also squint 100% of the time, so it looks like they have no eyes.  This isn't a racial thing, I promise.  They're white and they squint.  Its weird.

Motorcycle Man with Great Dog:  I'm not sure what this guy really thinks of us.  He sees us leave on Saturday evenings all decked out, and sees us return on Sunday mornings - usually in our jammies or workout gear, half make up on, dragging from a long night out.  He also has a dog Otis, that G$ is obsessed with.

Cute Old Couple:  They are the cutest thing ever - I could just eat them up with a spoon.  They go for a walk every morning around the cul-de-sac.  She wears her orthopedic shoes, they have their jackets and they look so happy while they wave and say "Good morning!"

Crazy Lady Who Walks Her Cat:  Enough said

Awesome Rockstar Lady:  This particular lady who lives in our complex is blind.  She has two beautiful sight dogs (one who's name is Zeus) and just inspires me.  She takes them for a walk around the complex and town, and needs a wonder woman costume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment