Monday, April 19, 2010

R's Fashion Inspirations from Movie Characters

I like to think of my style as conservative with a trendy influence (sounds cool, right?).  Since I ran out the door without a photo, I'll take one of today's outfit and post tomorrow.

However, I'll take today to tell you of my fashion inspirations.  I've broken out into two categories, movie characters and celebrities.

Category One:  Movie Characters

1.  Kate Hudson in Bride Wars:  I looked for specific pictures of outfits I looooved in this meeting, but couldn't find any.  But I must say, I LOOOOVED her wedding dress, definitely something I could see myself choosing.

2.  Ella in Melrose Place:  She has the MOST awesome dresses and shoes to wear to work.  Granted, sometimes its a bit much, but for the most part - its AWESOME


 3.  Nico in Lipstick Jungle:  She had the MOST amazing Louboutin shoes that I was OBSESSED with!  And awesome clothes!  She aspired me to dress like a grown up at my job.
I'll post Category Two sometime this week.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. OMG for me it is:
    A) Vera Prescott in The Secret to my Success..I mean REALLY? That woman was amazing.

    B) Pavarotti or Neil Diamond...just sayin.

    C) Veronica Palmer in Better off Ted...AMAZING power suits all the time.

    D) The Olsen Twins because they always look really comfy but their bags and shoes are amazing

    E) Miranda in the devil wears Prada (future Gravy right there)

    F) the red veronica in Heathers

    ReplyDelete