Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8 Random Recommendations

Lately, I've been wondering about gel eyeliner.  It is really intriguing to me (don't ask why, I'm random).  So yesterday, I was at Target and I purchased a Maybelline gel eyeliner in charcoal - and I must say...i LOVE it!  Its easier to put on than pencil or liquid, and it goes on SO smoothly.  I recommend trying it.  I can't speak for other brands, but will keep you posted as I try more :)

Do NOT buy the Vaseline Skin Firming lotion.  Also at target, I randomly bought it (I was confused and thought it was my normal Nivea lotion b/c the bottles are similar colors).  I got in the car, realized it was different but decided to try it out anyway.  I think it smells funny and its a really thin lotion.  My skin doesn't feel hydrated.  I think this may make it into a guest bathroom.

Ok - have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment