Thursday, April 29, 2010

Heidi on "The Hills"

Have you guys seen this?!



So, I've been SUCKED back into "The Hills."  This past weekend, there was a FULL marathon on EACH episode of the show, and I was sucked in by Season 5 (the first with Kristin Cavallari - who I HATE!).

So, this season (season 6) is the last season ever, so I thought I should check it out.  SO, I had seen the tabloids and various articles discussing her transformation.  I didn't realize just what it meant to her lifestyle.  SO, during the show, her mom points out that she's talking softly.  Apparently, with getting your jaw redone, it meant that she couldn't speak loudly because her mouth wouldn't open wide enough.  This is why Indian people don't get surgeries wiring your jaw - we love to scream and yell and talk loudly. 

Also, halfway thru the show, they show Heidi having dinner with the Montag family.  Heidi orders a burger (WTF?! - RANDOM), and then can't eat it because her mouth won't open wide enough.  That's why I wouldn't do that silly surgery - I like my food, and I like to be able to take a full bite :)

This season shows TONS of drama (SURPRISE!) - Kristin on coke (who is called out by Lo - who we all know has her own issue), Adriana dating someone other than gross Justin Bobby, AND Speidi possibly getting a divorce.

Blooop...Blooop...Bloooop...there's sounds of my brain cells dying from other causes besides the juice.  Ah...The Hills.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Kristin is on coke? Wait, who is that again?

    Man, I love some bad TV.

    ReplyDelete