Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Outfit of the Day - April 7


Let me start off with: I'm having a pity party kind of day, and because you are reading this post, you have RSVP'd "yes" to my party and therefore have to hear me rant.

I feel whale-like...the scale at the gym continues to inflate my weight (let's be honest 3-4 pounds that's realistic, 10+ pounds - NO WAY!) and regardless of me rationalizing it does not work, it still makes me grumpy.

Anyway, this outfit makes me look wide, but oh well. You win some, you lose some.


Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft
Sheer Top: Forever21 (N got it for me!)
Cami under Sheer Top: Old Navy
Pants: Banana Republic (you now know that all my pants are from there)
Necklace: Forever21
Bangles: Gift

***********
OK, N here. I'm just adding onto R's post today for probably the only outfit of mine I will ever show. Do we see a pattern? :)

Bow Headband: Old Navy
Sheer Top: Forever21
Cami under Sheer Top: Forever21
Pants: I have no idea - they're old
Bracelet: Gift from Mom
Pumps: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment