Monday, May 10, 2010

Wise Words from a Drunk Wedding Guest

While at wedding #2 of 2010, G and I were dancing during the reception (surprise, surprise).  There was a Notorious BIG song playing, and like everyone else, we were rapping and dancing along.

We noticed this random wedding guest be amazed that G and I could rap in sync with each other.  G and I brushed it off, as we are used to people being fascinated with us because we are AMAZING :)

At the end of the reception, he came up to us and said "You guys are so lucky to have each other.  I hope to be in a relationship that has as much fun as you guys."

Funny, how a drunk wedding guest can make you appreciate something you have right in front of you.

Enough goobiness for now :)

On another note, this was a BEAUTIFUL wedding - probably one of prettiest I've seen!

1 comment: