Friday, May 21, 2010

5 Things I'm Happy about This Weekend

This is one crazy/hectic year.  The last few weekends have been weddings / parties / bach parties - in sum, LOTS of drinking, LOTS of junk food (Gravy Train and I like the pop chips / french fries / onion rings / pizza after lots of vodka tonics).

So here are the top 5 things I'm happy about this weekend:

1.  Friday night alone with G (possibly with wine, takeout, a movie)
2.  Trying scotch on top of vanilla ice cream
3.  Sleeping in MY bed ALL WEEKEND (Never knew I'd be so excited about this)
4.  Going to a yoga class I've been itching to try
5.  Not having chipped nails :)

Aaah - its the simple things in life :)  Also - I may be getting the NOOK (SQUEAL!), so I'll keep you posted on those shopping adventures - because I'm sure its these random stories that excite you :)

xoxo
Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment