Tuesday, May 18, 2010

R's 30 Things Before 30

Here are my 30 things - I keep feeling like I forgot random ones...POOP.  I will try to blog about each experience that I complete here.

1.  Be able to do 5 pull ups without the assist at the gym
2.  Go to a movie theatre alone
3.  Give money to a homeless man without judgement
4.  Learn to say no and not feel guilty
5.  Go to Europe
6.  Spend 24 hours without my cell phones
7.  Go on a roadtrip with no real destination in mind
8.  Cook a 3 course indian meal that would make Mom proud
9.  Spend 24 hours in silence
10.  Go camping (preferably on a beach)
11.  In an excercise class, stand in the front
12.  Actually paying attention in a cooking class
13.  Plant an herb garden
14.  Go on a sailboat
15.  Kareoke alone
16.  Volunteer at a soup kitchen at Thanksgiving
17.  Do something amazing for my husband - something that he'll remember forever
18.  Take my parents on a trip
19.  Play one set of tennis (I must own a cool outfit)
20.  Play a 18 hole golf course
21.  Go in a hot air balloon
22.  Plan a vacation by closing my eyes and pointing at a domestic location
23.  Go to DisneyLand
24.  Read one book a month and blog a review
25.  Visit the hospital I was born in
26.  Go white water rafting
27.  Learn to ride a bike!
28.  Win a radio station contest
29.  Take a wine making class
30.  Become a US citizen

Ok - DONE!

Backup:  Sew a Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment