Monday, July 9, 2012

R's Photo Project - Week 12

July 1 (Sunday):  Drinks reminiscent of our vacation last year:  White Sangria for me and Vinho Verde for G at  ad hoc in Napa.

July 2 (Monday):  A chocolate I found for G's dessert - Caramel and fleur de sel....delish (I had a little taste!)

July 3 (Tuesday):  Drinks with old friends up in SF

July 4 (Wednesday):  Photo credit to Miss N.  Who doesn't love some cotton candy in a wine bottle on the 4th of July.


July 5 (Thursday):  Crab salad and sushi made by G$. I love how the  plating looks like a smiley face

July 6 (Friday):  G$ with his BFF.  LL and I were amused at how the two of them looked like they were holding hands while we walked behind.

July 7 (Saturday):  This is a shout out to N - Rain is the first type of booze (after the fish wine) she purchased when turning 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment