Tuesday, May 15, 2012

R's Photo Project - Week 4

YAY - it's been a month and only one miss!  I will warn you, my photos are getting pretty boring.


May 6 (Sunday):  A funny dressed man at the Los Gatos farmer's market.

May 7 (Monday):  Some fun sunglasses that N and I picked up during our shopping excursion.  And that's my face scrub on the table.

May 8 (Tuesday):  I love when hotels either have a guide on the tv, or an actual print out.  I hate not knowing what channel I'm looking for.

May 9 (Wednesday):  My first official ballot package!

May 10 (Thursday):  Three GF/LF cupcakes (that were pretty much free) from Flour Chyle Bakery when they were at the San Carlos farmers market.

May 11 (Friday):  G$'s request for dinner upon his return from the motherland.

May 12 (Saturday):  Look at all those pretty colors...I don't think I have a nail polish addiction...do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment