Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nailed It: Part 3 - Bling Finger



On New Year's Eve, I met up with Gravy Train and fell in love with a trend that I saw her sporting.  On all her nails she had a deep burgendy color (Wicked by Essie I believe) and then on both her ring fingers, she had gold sparkles!!!  


So since then, I've been all about it.  I've sported a bling finger with just sparkles.  However, taking off pure sparkles can be QUITE a pain.  So after a few visits with our favorite manicurist, Tanya, I love layering a couple of sparkle coats on my bling finger with either the same or contrast color underneath.


Here are some of my favorites:
Bling for your Blackberry Finger (similar to the colors I'm currently sporting)
Tangerine for China Glaze, Mint Green with Techno on top


Some Bling on your Finger


No comments:

Post a Comment