Tuesday, April 3, 2012

R's Latest Outfit Inspiration

So, as I'm getting older and wiser, I've been trying to buy better quality clothes, which will eventually reduce the quantity of clothes in my closet.  I'm hoping with better structured pieces that fit me better and some great accessories, no one will know that my closet is shrinking :)  I'm also starting to take pictures on my iPhone of clothes I like in magazines to keep my clothes fresh and fun :)


Here are some of my latest creations:


Outfit 1:  Meeting in Vegas that needed to transition to dinner and drinks.


Blazer:  Michael Kors (via Bluefly.com)
Shell:  Gap circa 2011
Skirt:  Nanette Lepore (via Nordstroms)
Peep Toes:  Gucci (via Nordstroms - on sale! score!)

Outfit 2:  The weather is turning nicer and I'm exploring brighter colors.  Just a normal day of work outfit.


Pink Blazer:  H&M circa 2012
Printed Shell:  H&M circa 2012
Tan Pants:  Banana Republic Outlet circa 2010
Gold/Brown Shoes:  Baker's circa 2008 (purchased for my bachelorette party!)


Then, outfit #3, another normal day of work outfit


Blue Top:  H&M circa 2012
Skinny Pants:  Express circa 2006 (happy they fit!)
Locket:  Forever21 circa 2009 (happy I haven't lost it!)
Wedges:  kate spade
Will keep you posted on any new inspirations!

No comments:

Post a Comment