Sunday, April 8, 2012

N's Project 365: Week 52. The Final Week.

April 1, 2012: View of the Houston's Toyota Center from my hotel room. April 2, 2012: A side of cornbread. Oh, you Texans and your portions.

April 3, 2012: Downtown Houston.


April 4, 2012: HOU to ATL to SFO. InStyle, TV, cocktail, chocolate, and first class to make the trip bearable.


April 5, 2012: Well hello, old friend!


April 6, 2012: New shoes. Now I just need to get a shoe stretcher so that my stupid wide feet can wear them.


April 7, 2012: My final daily photo, Persian buttercups in my apartment. The first photo I took for Project 365 was of pink tulips in this same vase, in my house in Raleigh.


Since that first photo...

I left my previous job and boss for a new job and boss, then got another new boss.
I helped my parents move to another house, sold my house, lived in the city, and moved to the suburbs.
I left some old friends, reunited with my best friend, and made some great new friends.
I sold the first car I had ever owned, bought a new car, and rode on a corporate jet.
I learned how to knit, how to sell things on ebay, and how to run (sort of).
I travelled to Puerto Vallarta, Seattle, Edmonton, Houston, and Sonoma for the first time.
I keep saying my life is exactly the same, but it's also completely different.

It's been fun, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment