Sunday, April 15, 2012

R's Photo Project: Week 1

After 52 weeks of telling N that taking a picture daily isn't that hard, I decided to take her challenge and give this project a shot.  So here we go, be ready for food, wine, clothes and makeup :)  I will try to keep my outfit posts out of this project.


Sunday, April 8:  Flowers at Stanford Mall

Monday April 9:  Favorite work notebook and Sharpie pen

Tuesday, April 10:  Cover of SF magazine, reminding me to eat at Manresa which is RIGHT by our house

Wednesday, April 11:  Earrings that N got me - they're real pressed flowers!

Thursday, April 12:  A glass of well deserved wine after a long day with Miss D.

Friday, April 13:  My co-worker put this in my cubicle because the bunny reminded him of me.  I think the chicks are more like me :)

Saturday, April 14 - GF cupcakes that Miss N purchased to  celebrate my recent promotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment