Friday, February 17, 2012

Grammy's Hits and Misses - According to R

N and I decided to watch the Grammy's together while making what was supposed to be a fantastic meal.  The mean did not work out as planned, but the Grammy's did.  I also think they should have had Mercedes from Glee do a tribute to Whitney Houston, rather than that $2 hack Jennifer Hudson who can't stop talking about her weight loss.  Besides, did she even know any music by Whitney Houston (this is a dig about her not knowing what Sex and the City was about until she heard of the movie).


Anyway, onto the dresses.


Some hits:


Always a HIT, Ladies Love some Cool James






Julianne...why are you so pretty.






I love the gold in this dress...




And this one...






Some misses:


Oh, Fergie...




Oh, Nikki - I don't understand you either.




Katie, I know you and Russel Brand just broke up and you're blue, but that's no excuse to not wear a bra in a see thru dress.




I don't even know who you are...


Robyn...I expect better.

No comments:

Post a Comment