Monday, March 21, 2011

New Jewelry Armoire

For as long as I can remember, I've been struggling with how to organize or store my costume jewlery.  When I was younger, I had plastic items that allowed you to hang earrings or bracelets from it (for example, I had a tree that had tons of holes for earrings, or a hand that hung all my bracelets).  Yes, this is how cool I am.

Now as an adult, and one that shares a room with a guy who already thinks I have enough stuff, I've been trying to find something that's easy to store things in, has lots of compartments, allows me to separate all my jewelry - and that's when I thought of a jewelry armoire.  Not one that sits on my dresser (I still have one like this at my parent's house), but a floor standing grown up jewelry armoire:

I finally decided on a Morikami Jewelry Armoire from Pier1.  I watched it for a while, just trying to make sure it was the one I wanted.  I am super happy with the product; however, I'm not so happy with Pier1.  They mislabel items, and they refuse to honor the price that was on the label.  That's another story.

For now, I'm happy with my armoire.

No comments:

Post a Comment