Thursday, July 22, 2010

N's 30 Things Update

7 down, 23 (in 3.5 months) to go! Yikes. I've been lazy and have only done the easy/fun items. The newest are as follows:

  • Saturday: It started drizzling when I got home from the gym, so I figured it was a great time to go for a walk in the rain since I was about to shower anyway. Granted, it stopped raining by the time I got to the end of my street, but it still counts - right?!
  • Sunday: I'm not extremely religious, but I appreciate the peace and spirituality associated with temples. However, I've only gone when my parents have taken me. So I made an effort to visit the Hindu temple nearby, only to find that there was a kids' camp going on and the whole building was insanely loud. The purpose was a bit defeated, but I stayed for a bit and made my donation. Maybe I'll go back.
  • Today: I took a 45 minute voice lesson. I felt extremely self-conscious but learned some cool info AND have a recording of the entire lesson.* No, I don't plan to take classes regularly or actually pursue singing. It was just something I've wanted to do.
*I was totally about to attach an audio clip here since I don't have photographic proof (and count it as a bonus item on my list since it's like performing a solo), but I'm too lazy to sign up for online storage and upload the clip and link it here. Your ears will thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment